This talk will cover about how we can profile python code using line_profiler and improve the code.
The session will go as follows:
1) What is Profiling?
2) Introduction to Line_profiler.
3) Setting up the line_profiler and it's dependencies (if any).
4) How to profile python code and run the profiled code.
5) Understanding the profiler output.
6) Comparing the test results.
After this talk, the audience will have a clear view about code profiling, understanding it's output and how can we improve our code and comparing the results.
Hall: D203 [2nd Floor]
Track: Main Conference