Foreman and Katello both are open source projects. Katello brings the full power of content management alongside the provisioning and configuration capabilities of Foreman. This helps administrator to manage on-premise clouds including vm's and baremetal machines. This talk will covers a brief introduction of content management using katello and how custom contents available to your hosts by moving it through environment paths that mimic traditional development workflows (Dev → QE → Stage → Production). We will also install Fedora using foreman.
Audience: Intermediate, any who wants to know how to provision hundred of VM's in one go or who wants to install infrastructure in one go.
- Introduction to Katello and Foreman
- Content management using katello
- Discover, provision bare-metal infrastructure
- Create and manage instances across private clouds
- Demonstration of Fedora Install from Foreman
Hall: D204 [2nd Floor]
Track: Main Conference